Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
If once upon a time man designed its own home based on his own taste and liking’s, nowadays things have changed dramatically.Whether we like it or not, we are influenced on a daily basis by everything we see around us. We constantly adapt ourselves and our homes to the newest technological inventions in order to stay in trend, always informed and updated, we choose expensive design lines we see advertised in furniture stores and we pitch it to the mass produced industry by constantly buying their latest product we must have.
There are few of us who design the entire home in a certain style. We usually adopt and adapt along the way, merging and combining items textures materials colors patterns as well as we can in order to obtain the most viable and aesthetically pleasing end product.Thus we have considered today talking about the bohemian chic interior design line which provides a wide variety of options, tailored to everyone’s needs and desires. There is no line per say when you talk of boho chic. It stands for a combination of elements chose wisely, merging beautifully in elegant, colorful, wild expressions. Such a design will always express the owner’s personality and taste, making it perfect for most homes.We have gathered a small collection and we invite you to Get Inspired From These 17 Bohemian Chic Interior Designs and adopt your home to actually say something about yourself and to be an expression of your life and beliefs. Enjoy!
1. Chalkboard paint used as a background for a very colorful bed ensemble, decorated with delicate insertions of white chalk drawings
2. Turquoise accents complement the beige golden design line
3. An oriental blue toned bed ensemble for sophisticated dreams
4. A variety of different pieces merged in a unitary design
5. Colorful fabrics dressing elegant chairs and providing the necessary accent in any room
6. A beige white themed living room exuding comfort and coziness through the right composition of textures and elements
7. Wooden items combined with colorful pillows and the right bed frame design make up for the perfect bohemian bedroom
8. A wooden headboard taken to the extreme counterbalanced by a simple white surrounding
9. Coppery designer pieces lamps adding warmth and luxury to any space
10.The most elegant bathroom using natural wooden textures balanced by grey and silvery tones
11. A cheerful flowery ensemble using various textures and patterns
12.White grey and washed up wood accentuated by golden unique items
13.A black and white theme in a relaxed boho combination
14.Minimal design line transformed through additional cozy elements such as the woven lighting fixtures, leather and wood chair piece and industrial metal-wood coffee table combination
15. An explosion of colors textures and patterns merged beautifully and harmoniously
16.The relaxation corner in a balanced mixture of tones and materials
17.Simplicity overpowers through simple elegant pieces placed just right
What do you think about the bohemian chic design line? Would you adopt such a style in your own home? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.