Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
In a daily tumultuous life we all seek that silent moment of solitude, the primordial second when everything was still and quiet, pure and serene. For most of us, that moment is sought our entire life and obtained only in holidays.But the truth is, we are all in desperate need of our own private refugee composed in our homes, a corner designed to tailor our needs and desires, to relax the mind, ease the senses. Nature and its green life held within has the power to refresh your life and home if only it is allowed to step in, to transgress the ordinary boundary of the indoor-outdoor scenery and take control over a small corner of your abode.
Indoor gardens come in all shapes, sized and types, depending on your plant preferences, the key being that they persist in our home, no matter the form you opt to adopt. Olive trees and lemon trees bring that wonderful Italian vibe that will delight your senses, succulent arrangement will fit smaller spaced homes and vines take slowly but surely control over every green corner you offer them. We have gathered a selection of 15 fresh interior green corners and designs fit for plant enthusiasts and more, all serene, delicate and beautiful in their essence.
1. minimal green corner – invite real- sized trees in your home and mix the greenery with neutral tones
2. transform your working ENVIRONMENT into a green heaven
3. lemon trees and clay pots transform any corner
4. if you are on limited space create a green wall to freshen up your creative space
5. you can use greenery as room dividers in a mixture with pure blank iron work
6. a giant green plant can become the focal point of your interior design
7. match lemon trees with galvanized buckets for a chic bold contrast
8. purify the air of your bedroom with climbing vines
9. olive trees fit the pure simple scandinavian decor
10. driftwood, glass bells and succulent compose an elegant decor
11. one piece of log will serve as the perfect natural bench for your potted plants
12. protect your open terrace with green walls and relax in your hammock
13. natural light plays a vital role in the COMPOSITION created by greenery
14. a simple elegant MINIMAL succulent corner will complete a simple interior design
15. the natural landscape being BROUGHT in a modern simple design
Greenery and the natural habitat in general is a crucial part of our human roots, of our ancestry, an element we have forgotten and shunned in our rush to evolve and build skyscrapers and concrete cities.It is time to let nature retake its course, re-invite it into our homes and delight in the beuaty it has to offer.