Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
In today’s high-tech age , furniture is mass produced and there are few opportunities for recycling and repurposing materials , however using your imagination and whatever materials you have at hand you can create some wonderful garden furniture solutions like the ones showcased below. Feel free to send us your own DIY projects and ideas and we will add them to our small guide.
Easy DIY Garden Furniture Projects
- Easy DIY Garden Furniture Projects
- 1. Old Wooden Drawers
- 2.Vertical Plant Supports
- 3. Lovely Garden Stools
- 4. Wonderful Outdoor Furniture
- 5. Colorful Wood Pallet Furniture
- 6. Cute Flower Pots from Cans
- 7. Easily Crafted DIY Garden Furniture Made Out of Tires , Wood and Plastic
- 8. Lively Garden Armchair
- 9. Lovely Flower Pots from Concrete
- 10. Beautiful Wood Pallet Table
1. Old Wooden Drawers
Drawers can be used/ re-purposed after their interior use has expired into outdoor plant pots.
2.Vertical Plant Supports
Wood pallets have a variety of uses such as vertical plant supports.
3. Lovely Garden Stools
Wood is not the only the material that fits well within a garden , tires can be transformed easily into suitable outdoor furniture.
4. Wonderful Outdoor Furniture
A family outdoor table can easily be crafted using cedar wood , while the base consists of 24-inch clay chimney-flue liners on top of 4-inch thick concrete blocks to achieve a comfortable height for the table.
5. Colorful Wood Pallet Furniture
While on the subject of outdoor furnishings , wood pallets can also be used to create some unique solutions in the garden furniture segment.
6. Cute Flower Pots from Cans
You can also use weared out used containers and cans that you can paint to create lovely flower pots.
7. Easily Crafted DIY Garden Furniture Made Out of Tires , Wood and Plastic
Tires can used for a variety of DIY garden furniture projects as tables or chairs. Do not throw them away just yet.
8. Lively Garden Armchair
Plastic boxes with lively colors can easily be converted into garden furniture , with a little imagination they can be an unique addition to your garden.
9. Lovely Flower Pots from Concrete
If you’re not up for anything fancy , but you want to be original you can always try to convert and odd concrete block into a flower pot.
10. Beautiful Wood Pallet Table
Last but not least wood pallets proving their use in outdoor design solutions , they can easily be set up as a table.
What do you think about our small little guide? We would love to hear your opinion in the comment section below or on any of our social networks.