Your DIY bulletin board is there when you need it ! Crafted with love, great attention to details and now encompassing memory it is definitely one of the most practical items in your office; it motivates you, it reminds you what is worth remembering and it displays your memory and future travel destinations, a small area to which we can really relate too.
In the following galleries we have curated a list of exceptional DIY bulletin board ideas to revamp your home office, cast a glance and find something inspiring !
How do you see it and for what do you use this area most often?
- 1. chevron pattern embracing a cork board
- 2. glue buttons on THUMBTACKS, share color
- 3. transform an old frame into a cool bulletin board
- 4. One white drawer and a pattern on a cork board
- 5. use a stencil on burlap and frame your board
- 6. FABRIC THUMBTACKS on a cork board
- 7. Wrap things in burlap and paper art
- 8. framed bulletin board PROUDLY displaying memories
- 9. exquisite pattern with glamorous THUMBTACKS
- 10. geometric diy painted cork boards
- 11. SALVAGED old frame and retro fabric
- 12. VERSATILE furniture pieces
- 13. artistic composition playing a functional role
- 14. Shape everything with memory
- 15. use an old window frame
- 16. black frame contrasts burlap
- 17. map your future travel endeavors
- 18. one row of wine corks
- 19. Alternate patterns, create contrast
- 20. burlap framed in shabby chic
- 21. polka dots diy corkboard
- 22. lines rhythm and wall art
- Anton Giuroiu | CEO and Founder of Homesthetics
1. chevron pattern embracing a cork board
Use a chevron pattern to integrate your new bulletin board in a modern setting wearing black, gray and white; the small detail scale and the beautiful dynamicity added greatly contribute to the overall design.
Thumbtacks are sometimes difficult to manage due to their small caps, they`re also not that graphic pretty much all the time. Use a collection of buttons to create super cool retro thumbtacks dedicated to your interior. You can sort them by color, material, size, palette or you can simply share the rainbow and its diversity.
3. transform an old frame into a cool bulletin board
Frame a simple cork sheet in the right frame, it can be nestled in any interior with the right frame thus carying your task with a great design.
4. One white drawer and a pattern on a cork board
It can nestle fresh flowers, your to-do list, photographs, enjoy your new epic display.
5. use a stencil on burlap and frame your board
You can match the color spray-painted with your interior design theme. Black can also be paired with chalk-board segments to kick things up a notch.
6. FABRIC THUMBTACKS on a cork board
Embrace your latest bulletin board with the fabric of choice and use matching thumbtacks.
7. Wrap things in burlap and paper art
The crafty air of the boards above speak of a creative-delicate environment, a beautiful setting.
8. framed bulletin board PROUDLY displaying memories
Choose a delicate fabric, an exquisite frame in white, one cork sheet and one foam board and your extraordinary bulletin board is ready for greatness.
9. exquisite pattern with glamorous THUMBTACKS
The golden thumbtacks here and the premium looking fabric create a really special look here; feel free to experiment with the fabric of choice and colorful thumbtacks.
10. geometric diy painted cork boards
One line and one color will you shape you an extraordinary composition that can be easily scaled with great results.
11. SALVAGED old frame and retro fabric
The exquisite craft driven by decor above includes a pocket for you correspondence; the vintage fabric in reclaimed wood clothes balances the neutral color scheme.
12. VERSATILE furniture pieces
In the hallway the item above keeps fresh flowers, coat hangers and memories in a really graphic display.
13. artistic composition playing a functional role
A composition of framed cork boards can be used to create wall art; these can nestle different activities, different hobbies organized or simply the days of the week awaiting tasks.
14. Shape everything with memory
The old furniture piece has been adapted to fit your graphic and practical needs today in a shabby chic expression.
15. use an old window frame
One old window, a cork behind it and it already has a great functional value, the chic component speaks of authenticity.
16. black frame contrasts burlap
Natural elements like pine-cones and yarn string work to one`s advantage complementing the scene ready to share your memories in coziness and warmth.
17. map your future travel endeavors
Cork is the ideal medium and the travel map can beautifully function as motivation tool and wall art alike in your office.
18. one row of wine corks
Your bulletin board can be as narrow as you need it. Here it keeps photographs in the right place, capturing smiles and laughter.
19. Alternate patterns, create contrast
By creating contrast between colors and pattern on the same board you can easily shape a focal point in your office; this gives your tasks more coverage, more attention.
20. burlap framed in shabby chic
The pallet is correct, constant, delicate and inspiring.
21. polka dots diy corkboard
22. lines rhythm and wall art
Spray paint and tape can help you shape a really graphic piece of wall art to double as a bulletin board; use the color that fits your interior scheme and feel free to experiment with the pattern.
How do you see the DIY Bulletin Board Ideas above? The selection is inspiring and definitely share-worthy, we would to hear your thoughts in the comment section below.