Bricks are small simple elements, the clay building material has been awhile and its presence surely did not go unnoticed. Present in most households in one form of another, the rectangular volume is renowned for its coziness and warmth and is able to create a strong, very desirable feeling of appurtenance in its spatiality. Brick projects are very sought as a result and in the following list we have curated no less than 23 do it yourself projects that use bricks as a foundation.
The project do vary from easy to realize fire pit projects up to bookends and insect homes, showcasing the brick as a resilient, versatile material that should not be overlooked when it comes to crafting. Cast a glance on the gallery and surge inspiration, we would love to hear your opinion on the subject in the comment section below.
Beautiful DIY Brick Projects
- Beautiful DIY Brick Projects
- 1. build a fire pit at home
- 2. realize simple insect homes in minutes
- 3. Use ombre painted bricks as bookends
- 4. create brick tea lights for festive entertaining
- 5. build a twisted brick garden arch
- 6. adorn a waterfall in the corner of your backyard
- 7. build a colorful joyful yard with bricks
- 8. construct a brick spiral garden
- 9. use bricks to create edging for your garden beds
- 10. painted faux brick walkway
- 11. a simple fire pit can be built with simple bricks
- 12. paint old bricks to look like books
- 13. raise your brick birdbath stand to new heights
- 14. build a brick tree ring
- 15. use bricks to create a cozy seating area
- 16. use bricks to highlight your garden arrangements
- 17. upgrade your walkway with bricks
- 18. build fireplace and barbecue unit for your backyard
- 19. sculpt brick wall decor
- 20. stack landscaping pavers into a beautiful fire pit
- 21. sculpt your pathway with bricks and river rocks
- 22. diy herb markers for your garden
- 23. update your front porch with brick
1. build a fire pit at home
Simple do it yourself project that improves your outdoor experience a great deal; make the most out of your backyard and spend quality time outdoor with family and friends around the firepit you`ve built.
Tutorial @ homesthetics.net
2. realize simple insect homes in minutes
Simply place bricks on top of each other and insert various types of twigs and leaves to invite the little ones.
3. Use ombre painted bricks as bookends
The beautiful craft can be realized in minutes, the gradient can wear any color and it can be finished in different textures, smooth clean ones for minimalist interior decors, rough, highly textured finishing for shabby chic ones; experimenting with home crafts is insanely rewardful.
4. create brick tea lights for festive entertaining
The simple craft can be realized by anyone with ease. Various drill bits can help you create the candle socket in minutes. You can use these to cozy up festive summer nights.
5. build a twisted brick garden arch
An interesting project that requires experience and time to realize. We encourage you not to attempt this project alone.
6. adorn a waterfall in the corner of your backyard
A simple waterfall can be realized through multiple means, bricks are an option, they emphasize through their presence thanks to their texture and they`re inexpensive.
Tutorial @ fishpub.blogspot.com
7. build a colorful joyful yard with bricks
Give color a chance. Insert it through bricks and stepping stones and you can remove it at any given time with ease. Invite your children to play outside, help them customize their own playground.
Tutorial @ quirkycool.blogspot.com
8. construct a brick spiral garden
A spiral realized with bricks in your garden gives you a great opportunity, terraced organic layers for your herb or flower garden.
9. use bricks to create edging for your garden beds
Improve your curb appeal with a really rewardful project that can be realized with ease at home; it requires no special tools beyond time and patience.
10. painted faux brick walkway
This would definitely be everyone`s cup of tea and the effect might fade in time, requiring periodic maintenance but the faux brick walkway is definitely a change worth considering. You can have a great impact on your curb appeal with little to no costs.
Tutorial @ thepaintedhome.com
11. a simple fire pit can be built with simple bricks
Fire bricks are not mandatory nor is the custom shape; regular bricks can do the job with ease and they add a playful, interesting spacing.
12. paint old bricks to look like books
A really stunning project that can be used indoors and outdoors alike. Get creative with the brush and paint different models to create the natural vibe of a real library.
13. raise your brick birdbath stand to new heights
Improve the height of your bird bath stand or create a new one altogether; the brick texture certainly fits in the garden and the little creatures will surely appreciate it.
14. build a brick tree ring
Your legendary tree deserves a special treatment. Improve your garden aesthetic values by edging the most valuable trees in your yard. The new soil can adorn flowers.
15. use bricks to create a cozy seating area
Immersed in vegetation bricks do look extraordinary. Nestle a cozy seating area or transform your potting station with bricks.
16. use bricks to highlight your garden arrangements
Terracotta pots combined with bricks can work beautifully but be carefully not to overdo it. Here the river rocks brake the continuity of color and create contrast.
17. upgrade your walkway with bricks
Brick walkways can change everything, their magical fairy-tale charm combined with greenery and wooden textures cannot be challenged.
18. build fireplace and barbecue unit for your backyard
Outdoor features can greatly enhance time spent outdoors, easy to realize and inexpensive the barbecue-fireplace unit is a recurrent element in today’s backyards.
19. sculpt brick wall decor
20. stack landscaping pavers into a beautiful fire pit
21. sculpt your pathway with bricks and river rocks
Mosaics pathways are remarkable showcases of creativity, plan ahead, start with small scale projects and beautify your garden.
22. diy herb markers for your garden
All you need is a marker and a few bricks. Stencils can be used to obtain a custom effect through various fonts.
Tutorial @ simpledetailsblog.blogspot.com
23. update your front porch with brick
Whether your front porch is straight or curbed, bricks are up to the task and a well executed project will surely have an impact on the curb appeal of your home.
Bricks are interesting elements, elements that summon a feeling of coziness and warmth, very much like wood does. Needless to say that the wood and brick combination simply cannot fail and the aesthetic values of this setup will stand the test of time. These being said, the resilient nature of bricks recommends the item for outdoor crafts in particular, as it`s able to withstand temperature changes brilliantly. How do you use bricks?
We would love to hear your valuable feedback on the subject in the comment section below.