Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
It`s beginning to look a lot like Christmas and Winter happily is already here, with a cold shiver, awaiting our attention, our coziness and warmth. To embrace it in a splendid manner some of the most beautiful small Scandinavian Christmas designs follow, all simple, all pure and beautiful.
Airy ambiances, simple neutral colors and the extraordinary coziness and warmth define the settings above, here and there color steps in only to create the most beautiful, subtle elegance through contrast that one ought to embrace. Cast a glance at the following gallery and surge inspiration for the upcoming holiday, feel free to share your Scandinavian settiing in the comment section below !
- Small Scandinavian Christmas Designs
- 1. nestle a tad of red in simplicity
- 2. use just a warm light for your Christmas tree
- 3. create beautiful centerpieces for your coffee table
- 4. decorate petite trees with paper bags
- 5. use wooden boxes as epic planters
- 6. old soda boxes can be re-purposed
- 7. coziness and warmth in an open fire
- 8. petite tree in a bucket decorated with simple colors
- 9. apples, cinnamon and pine-cones awaiting winter
- 10. share a ginger bread with loved ones
- 11. redefine a hallway with light
- 12. create small wooden homes
- 13. decorate with an old latter
- 14. nestle a small red accent
- 15. cherish item with memory
- 16. craft a city in the snow
- 17. wrap fire in birch
- 19. one starry presence in the light
- 20. sculpt a space with a branch
- 21. One branch with lights
- Related Articles
1. nestle a tad of red in simplicity
The little bit of red in the setting above creates an extraordinary effect, a very elegant, sensible contrast.
2. use just a warm light for your Christmas tree
Simplicity can empower any setting. Simply use a warm light to sculpt a cozy, sensible ambiance in your decor.
3. create beautiful centerpieces for your coffee table
Pine-cones, candles and small decorations might be everything one needs.
4. decorate petite trees with paper bags
Paper bags and burlap simply have that something. Use it and win the day !
5. use wooden boxes as epic planters
A wooden box can be realized swiftly, the results can be extraordinary ! Feel free to adapt this tutorial to your advantage.
6. old soda boxes can be re-purposed
Wooden boxes work extraordinarily, an old re-purposed drawer can work just as well.
7. coziness and warmth in an open fire
The scent of a candle or the warmth of a stove is something incomparable, impossible to reproduce. These are the tools of warmth and coziness during the winter through which one can find immense joy.
8. petite tree in a bucket decorated with simple colors
A bucket, green and white in a serene atmosphere is a recipe for success.
9. apples, cinnamon and pine-cones awaiting winter
A combination of scents with which one cannot simply go wrong.
Probably one of the sweetest things to gift and one of the most beautiful scents to obtain in your home through baking.
11. redefine a hallway with light
Simple yet diverse light installations can create an airy setting of extraordinary beauty, ready to uplift your mood as soon as you step into the hallway.
12. create small wooden homes
A small saw, wooden pieces and patience is required for one of the most beautiful tree decorations that a man can have and use. Craft with love and patience .
13. decorate with an old latter
Select your most beautiful decorations and find them a special place on an old, up-cycled latter. The results will be simply extraordinary, immense beauty and pure joy at little to no cost.
14. nestle a small red accent
In Scandinavian interior designs, black and white tailored with wood have their place yet every now and then, a spark of red does the interior great justice, becoming a great focal point, item of contrast soon to be appreciated by the inhabitant and guests alike.
15. cherish item with memory
An interior aged, appreciated and vouched for by time tells a story, embrace it and emphasize it with carefully selected items. Here the airy natural allure of privileged materials, sculptural items defines the space.
16. craft a city in the snow
Small little home ensemble on a wooden mountain, embraced by snow can constitute an extraordinary setting.
17. wrap fire in birch
Surge coziness and warmth from a mason jar containing a candle and wrap it up in birch bark.
19. one starry presence in the light
Simple twigs and one set of Christmas lights can change a setting, make it happen !
20. sculpt a space with a branch
Your favorite five Christmas ornaments and one sculpted branch ought to help in your decorating experience for the holidays; use these decorations in narrow spaces.
21. One branch with lights
Small ornaments and lights can beautify a dry Christmas tree branch if everything is scaled properly, a different, beautiful holiday decoration worth pursuing.
How do you see these small Scandinavian Christmas designs? We would love to hear from you !