Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
The beginning of the school year is just around the corner so getting your kids ready for it should be top priority and yet as with everything else, buying all of the supplies and accessories from the stores can prove to be quite costly and let’s be honest, there are better places to direct the money than towards overpriced pencil cases and organizers for the school supplies.
This is a great opportunity to find a wide variety of craft projects that will inspire you with back to school DIY ideas that you can make for your kids, or even better, you can make these projects with your little ones. It’s always fun to create cool stuff with the help of the kids, everything changes in that craft session. You can inspire them to use their creativity to solve everyday problems and after a while they might even be able to craft some of these projects by themselves.
So what can you expect to find in this collection?
As the title of the article says, we’re going to show you some awesome back to school DIY projects that can take some of the load off your wallet. Instead of spending the money on overpriced book covers, organizers, pencil cases, labels and notebook covers, you can increase your kids’ pocket money allowance. Besides, the following ideas are far more creative and unique than anything that you can buy at the store. Check them out and don’t be afraid to use your creativity to further enhance these ideas!
1. Create this easy, no-sew colored pencil roll to keep pens and pencils organized
2. Turn your notebook cover into a chalkboard
3. Use these back to school striped mason jars to organize your school supplies
4. Jazz up the pencil cases with some glitter and graphics
5. Keep yourself on schedule with this chic DIY whiteboard calendar
6. Upcycle your pencil can with a denim cover
7. Have the trendiest notebook with this ombre tutorial
8. Keep everything your kids need in this homework caddy
9. Express yourself with a colorful book cover
10. Use chalkboard vinyl to label everything you need
11. Organize your desk with cereal boxes paper towel rolls
Have a look at your children’s desk and organize it with cereal boxes paper towel rolls.
12. Or keep everything you need on the wall
13. Never forget which chapter you’re on with these chunky tassel bookmarks
14. Make a trendy pencil pouch by stamping your favorite patterns
15. Make sure your children don’t waste time looking for their supply by making a homework station for them
16. Keeping notes is very important and this notecard holder will just make it easier for you
17. Never forget your tasks with this chalkboard notebook cover
18. Make a pillow lap desk for your laptop
19. Organize your school errands with this tiny organizer
20. back to school diy no sew zipper cases out of plastic bottles
How do you see these awesome back to school DIY ideas ? We would love to hear from you in the comment section below !