Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
Coat racks are essential to each home,providing the most needed storage for all those coats that clutter up during the winter and autumn seasons. The options on the market are endless, from wooden coat hangers to steel modern approaches, you are likely to find exactly what you are looking for, an item that will fit your taste and desires.But we always encourage creativity and recycling projects, reason for which we have selected a number of 15 Super Cool DIY Coat Rack Projects Worth Following.Cast a glance and decide to take on a recycling project for your hallway coat rack.
1. use a wallpaper TREE and some hangers to create a wonderful illusion
Wallpaper can serve for a number of tasks, including offering the illusion of an actual tree coat rack.
2. wooden pallets are here to prove their practicality yet again
The cheapest method you can adopt, one that will add a nice cozy touch to your hallway.
3. HAMMER HANGERS are an unusual manly touch
If you were looking for a bold rough insertion, seek no more, you have found the right idea.
4. create a tripod as a coat hanger for a modernist flat
Minimal apartments require coat racks as well so opt for one that will suit the style.
5. LUI COAT HANGER for an unconventional design
A designer piece can become a statement accessory in your home.
6. use ACTUAL TREE branches to create a rustic coat hanger
Feel the call of the wild and allow natural elements to seek refuge in your home.
7. recycle actual coat hangers to create a coat rack
Star recycling today.
8. get creative and use water pipes in an unusual method
Creativity knows no limits in our world.
9. a KEY LOCKS COAT RACK will express creative thinking
Practical? It might be, but unconventional, this item is for sure.
10. WOOD RODS can serve as a coat rack
Another simple composition meant to be placed in a clean, minimal environment.
11. a cozy WOOD TREE coat rack
At the opposite extreme lays the wooden pieces, cozy and comfortable.
12. reuse a BOAT OAR
If the explorer in you has laid the oar down, find a new use for it.
13. RE-used SKI COAT RACKS
the same principle is here applied to old ski.
14. re-purpose old ANIMAL TOYS
If the kid is all grown up, reuse their favorite toys in a colorful coat rack creation.
15. recycle a vintage chair and give it a bright tone
Choose an intricate chair and repurpose it into a vintage looking coat rack that will catch the eye.
What do you think about the selection above?Feel free to share your ideas and thoughts in the comment section below.